Rabu, 27 Februari 2008

Do your best at any condition



So many times we experience something differrent from what we expect. Take one example, we get low paid. What shall we do in such situation??. So many people only complain and complain. They demotivate at work place, do their jobs even below their performance could be. Many times they say "why we shall work hard if we get low paid, just make us tired". They reluctant to spend more time to work, more time to learn new things in their work place.
They don't realize that such mind set and attitude will never deliver good job. At the end their work performance will be much worst and expectation to get better paid away in the sky.

My dear friends,
if you are in such situation right now, please go wake up!!! stop complaining!!! don't let your externals controls over your mind!!! Your mind shall control over the externals!!!. As many motivational experts say IQ get you hired, EQ get you promotted, and AQ keep you "survive" in difficult situation and keep you at the top.
My dear friends,
Let me share my own experience in such condition.
I realized complain would lead to even much worst situation. So, I tried to think positive things of my job and my work place.
Do you know what I think of my job??.
First, I tried not to think how much my contribution to the company because if I think so, my mind would think how much I get paid. What I think was what were my contribution to life of people working in this company and life of people living near by this factory thru my job in this company. I knew well it's not only me who contribute to growth of the company. Each year, the company grew sustainably and need more and more worker to support the growth. That means each year more and more people (worker and their family) get life from the company to which I had contribution. More and more people work in the company also give positive imfact to people living near by factory. More rental rooms build up, more food seller come everyday, more motorist has contracted passager. Ended, I talk to my self that I indirectly contribute to life improvement of so many people and I consider it as my service to my God and expect nothing in return from the company I work for. I am happy.
Second, I look around my work place what I could learn. I invest my time and energy to learn about company daily operation, both business side and production side. I talk to my self the company pay me to study here. So, even it's low paid it's ok. I am very keen to learn many things new that I believe one day God will give me chance to apply my experience and knowledge, of course we have to put our best effort to get that chance.
Third, I talk to my self that my hard work is an investment that I will enjoy in the future. I believe not only bad smell but good smell will also go everywhere, and as wiseman said "time is the fairest judge" in our life.

In short, I would like to say put your best effort to your job without any condition and talk to your self that your hard work is your service to your God, while you work you also study/learn, your hard work is your investment. This positive self talking will train your AQ. Practise it again and again....


"God is always hearing and never sleeping"

"We are what we are thinking"


Good luck!!!!

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

See Here or Here